Tuesday, June 4, 2013

An unforgettable concert (only) in Budapest

I have been to a few concerts in my life, but nothing quite compares to the experience in Budapest.

After paying my 2 Forints to walk through the turnstile into the open air venue, I was quickly amazed. The music was something of its own, but the performance was unforgettable. A band with masks covering their faces bounced up and down, side to side, and seemed to be enjoying not only their music, but also their company on the stage.

This company included but was not limited to;
One midget performing acrobatic stunts, occasionally throwing inflatable objects into the crowd.
One 450 pound woman in a bikini/thong, dancing across the stage
One person dressed in a chicken suit running around aimlessly
One woman dancing seductively/provocatively, without a top on


I was fortunate to have witnesses (my sister, Steve and Eliza), otherwise you may never believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment